Thursday 28 March 2013

Digi Pack.


The process of creating my digi pack was time consuming but i have the finished product. I started with doing sketches for it, so i had a couple of ideas i could work with, we had a photo shoot at Danson Park if you look at a previous post on my blog you will see some of the photos we took as well as experimenting with them with colour and effects.

As you can see my digi pack is set outside as these are pictures taken from the photo shoot we done, I have edited a couple of the pictures mainly the front cover as that will be the first image everyone will see. I included two pictures of the scarfs as this is our trade mark, and are wearing them in each image. Having the images set outside i think is a nice setting, and the picture on the bottom left could come across as we are walking into our future. I am pleased with the finished product of my digi pack, even though it took me sometime as i am not great on photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment